The performance characteristics of positive displacement heat exchanger are as follows
1. The new structure of floating plate tube bundle is adopted to improve the heat transfer capacity and double the heat transfer coefficient.
2. The tube bundle adopts a new structure, which overcomes the shortcomings of the old floating plate tube bundle with many welding points. The coil is not easy to break and leak, so as to reduce the operation failure of the equipment, reduce the amount of maintenance, and improve the service life of the product.
3. The ability of automatic descaling is greatly improved.
4. Compact structure, small volume, any direction can not reserve tube bundle space, convenient maintenance, small floor area.
5. The automatic temperature control device is adopted to control the temperature reliably.
The structure and principle of positive displacement heat exchanger are as follows
The heat exchanger is mainly composed of upper and lower covers, outer cylinder, steam (high temperature water) inlet pipe, condensate outlet pipe and floating plate tube bundle. Among them, the upper and lower covers and outer cylinder can be made of carbon steel or alloy stainless steel according to the requirements of users, the steam (high temperature water) inlet pipe and condensate outlet pipe are made of stainless steel pipes, and the floating coil bundle is composed of multiple groups of copper pipes.
The steam (high-temperature water) enters the parallel floating plate tube bundle through the steam (high-temperature water) inlet pipe, condenses in the coil, and then enters the condensate outlet pipe. The water is led in by the inlet pipe on the lower end cover, and enters the cylinder after being baffled. After being heated from bottom to top, the water flows out from the outlet pipe on the upper end. The temperature probe on the outlet pipe transmits the signal to the steam (high temperature water) control valve to control the steam (high temperature water) flow to meet the requirement of constant temperature.
Installation and operation instructions of positive displacement heat exchanger:
1. Installation instructions:
(1) the heat exchanger shall be installed according to the piping system provided;
(2) before operation, check whether the components are installed correctly and reliably;
(1) during operation, first open the inlet valve, close the outlet valve and blowdown valve, open the bypass valve and start the water pump. When water flows out from the bypass, close the bypass valve and open the outlet valve;
(2) open the outlet valve of heating medium, and then open the inlet valve;
(3) the user can adjust the above valves according to the actual heat consumption;