Instructions for use and installation of condensing crystallization slicer
1. First check whether the equipment is damaged, and then install it in place. Pay attention to ensure the horizontal position of the drum.
2. Connect the conveying pipe with the slicer, and install the regulating valve on the feeding pipe.
3. Connect the water cooling joints at both ends of the roller according to the water inlet and water outlet, and connect the heat medium heating pipe with the equipment.
4. Start the machine to check whether it is running normally. According to the instructions of the electric cabinet, first press the power start button, and then turn on the frequency converter to adjust the speed. If there is a slow speed, observe whether it is running normally. Then adjust the gap between the slicer and the roller.
5. Connect the cooling water feeding blade, adjust the feeding speed according to the slice thickness, and check whether the slice thickness and other requirements can meet the requirements. There is no gap between slicer device and rotary roller.
6. Generally, if the freezing point of normal materials is above 50 degrees, tap water can be used for cooling. If the freezing point is low, refrigeration equipment should be equipped. The faster the cooling, the higher the output.
Operation procedure of condensing crystallization slicer
1. Before using the equipment, preheat the discharge basin first to avoid the failure of normal operation due to the solidification layer between the material and the cylinder. Generally, keep the material in liquid state.
2. Before feeding, the drum should be started, and the drum speed can be adjusted to 2 ~ 3 revolutions per minute.
3. After feeding, the rotation speed of the cylinder can be adjusted according to the chip requirements, and the chip output will be determined according to the thickness and cooling effect.
4. At the discharge port, the material can be directly received by bag or through the bin.